Tuesday, December 8, 2009

And So It Goes...

Sometimes it takes awhile, but I love it when a plan finally comes together.
Galt-in-Da-Box has been working at blog consolidation for no small amount of time, and is just now starting to see light at the end of the tunnel (I just hope it's not a fucking train!). This would include the bombshell dropped here Monday morning that made Pearl Harbor look like a string of firecrackers. When it auto-posted to FaceBook it caused no small stir, and I had thought seriously about deleting it...until this happened, proving my points and then some! I clarified this on the comments section of Jeff Perren's blog, where I learned of Pelosi's treason and treachery in such detail. As with global warming and many other spiritualism-generated lies, it seems facts and reality continue to take a back seat to empty-headed emotionalism"faith"-based initiatives in the political arena. I'm likely to lose a friend for not eating the bullshit she's trying to spoon-feed me.
I've got this bad habit...I don't keep friends that aren't honest enough with themselves to face reality. If you're not honest with yourself, you sure as hell can't be with anyone else. It seems to me reality-avoidance has become a national pass-time: If you don't feeeeeel like facing the facts, rationalize that the way you want it to be - no matter how fucked up that rationalization - is the way it is and damn everything else. There's a name for this psychosis...It's called egotism. It can't be blamed on politicians, political parties, election outcomes &c. They may manifest the effects of it, but they are not the cause. The cause is a nation of individuals with the capacity to think for themselves, and the ability to get to that place for those wanting it, but lacking the willingness. That's the freaking "State of the Union" by-and-large today.
"When little men cast long shadows, the sun is setting." - Confucious

Oh, and LeAnn? Turn off Orca Winfrey and your daytime soaps, go down to the library and check out a little epistle called Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand (You'll find out what a REAL liberated woman is, as well as how she thinks), then we'll talk.

No comments: