Thursday, December 24, 2009

"A Christmas To Remember"



This "Night Before Christmas", a special wish for tidings of comfort, peace and joy...especially to those of you far from your loved ones.
Take this opportunity to remember what a blessing they have been and are to your life.
I used the name of one of my all-time-favorite Christmas movies for the post title. It was a made-for-TV flick about a kid sent to live with his grandparents in Minnesota during the Great Depression, and the comfort and healing he brought his mourning grandpa.
Happy holidays from Galt-in-Da-Box & CFN!

3 comments:

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

merry christmas sweety...I watched my favorite Christmas movie..
the Christmas story...

Master Doh-San said...

"Happy holidays"???? Man, you're slipping. :-)

Merry Christmas to you.

Ted Amadeus said...

I been trying to find a DVD (or even a VHS) of this one for years, and it must not have been that popular...I had fun anyway.