Friday, July 30, 2010

Join A Credit Union

Or keep getting ass-raped by BanKhazar to pay someone else's bill!
It's getting harder to tell whether the bankstaz or poliTRICKsters are the more corrupt as time goes by. How does the bank that financed both sides of the Cold War afford "bribing" fellow Khazakhs to pay off their cards? By charging you goddamned near 30% on that "Freedom" card they advertized in their mailer as "0% On Purchases & Balance Transfers"! Here are some more good reasons to tell KikeBancUSA and its 97%-owned fractional reserve subsidiaries to go to hell where they belong. Another great idea is to simply live well within your means, so you don't have to rely on counterfeit, plastic money
...What a concept!

2 comments:

texlahoma said...

Interesting, fact filled post. I'm in debt up to my eyeballs, I should have learned to live well within my means.

Ted Amadeus said...

It's a common problem - To paraphrase W. C. Fields "Don't say you can't swear off borrowing, I've done it a thousand times!" My goal is to build savings as I reduce debt - it ain't easy, but I'm getting there.
Four words, my friend: Multiple streams of revenue - Selling your plurality (for those of you from Miami-Dade County, Florida, this means "things you have more than one of), Selling refurbished "dumpster-dive" items, blog ads, lawn work, painting...Possibilities are endless.
Ask yourself "what do I have a lot of that I could sell? What do I do very well that I could make some side money doing?"
Is there a place other than your employer in your locality where you wish you worked? Have you asked around with people there if they're hiring/need a person of your skills/could use some items you have?