Monday, September 20, 2010

What A Weekend!

Something had to give...ended up being my second annual forfeiture of the Johnny Appleseed Festival.
Saturday to Van Swagg's Alma Mater to watch the visiting team run up the scoreboard 17-zip at the half, then the University of Saint Francis Cougars answer with a 30-point comeback and rout. Last week's ass-whuppin' must have sunk in on the Indianapolis Colts as they got me ready for the work week by steamrolling the New York Giants. Since I detest Comcast and won't have Frontier either after their internet debacle, Galt-in-Da-Box fields the question:
Any recommendations for a digital TV antenna?

4 comments:

Master Doh-San said...

See if you find an antenna that will allow you to watch one channel while taping a different one.

And let the rest of us know what you find.

Ted Amadeus said...

Precious little on TV worth watching, let alone recording so I'll probably be happy with anything that grabs all the locals.

Ted Amadeus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
texlahoma said...

I might not know what you mean, but I can pull in a lot of channels on an old fashioned (outside)TV antenna. If you're talking about a little indoor antenna, I don't know, mine won't pick up much.