Sunday, December 26, 2010

Two Down, One To Go

Almost too much of a good thing, but I love all of it!
These holidays have taught me two indisputable things: Friends are much better to holiday with than relatives from the unknown side of a disfunctional family, and kids love it when you deliver gifts while dressed up like Santa.
There's still much to do before midnight this Friday, but I'm part of something where I can believe, bless and give freely, unlike religion or family funny-mental-ists. Galt-in-Da-Box is in pre-tax season mode. The prospect of a better vehicle has presented itself. All about is the constructive and hungry discontent I experienced before being immersed in long dead history in the summer of 2008.
It is past time to move on!

1 comment:

texlahoma said...

Sounds like things are going pretty well. I hope the vehicle upgrade works out. Happy New Year.