Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Da Bitch Post

She thay "I'M A BITCH !!!
I'm a handful, I'm strong willed, independent, a bit outspoken and I tell it like it is... I make mistakes, I am sometimes out of control & at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure don't deserve me at my best" like it was a good thing! Tell ya what, MS feminStaazi - and all your FaceBook friends from Twollikkerz that'll repost it - when you're closing on 50 and STILL single/divorced, own a dozen cats, weigh 350# & can't figure out WHY you're still all alone, I hope you wrote this down somewhere so you'll have the answer! Men like companions, not competitors; WOMEN, not bitches...deal with it. Finally, Galt-in-Da-Box leaves you with the putrid fruit; what happens when a grossly immature "bitch" (her word, not mine) like this finds a dopeheaded, equally immature male of the species and shacks up/gets married. WARNING: This link is not for the faint of heart.
Marriage is not for anyone, but especially not for the ignorant.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Good grief...

This guy will spend 12-15 years on death row appealing his conviction and may never get his just rewards.

Wher are the men who - once apon a time - would just take this son-of-a-bitch out and hang him?

Ted Amadeus said...

If it weren't for the Establishment & it's professional excuse-making machine, that's what would happen.
The never-ending appeals process probably costs the taxpayers hundreds of thousands a year, but the last time I checked, .357 magnum rounds were still less than a buck each, and anything worth shooting is worth "double-capping".