Monday, November 7, 2011

'Nuge Freaking Rocks!

Galt-in-Da-Box has heard unconfirmed reports that Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a journalist recently who was also an animal rights activist.
The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"
Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress."
If there's more to this than coffee-house/bar room bullshit, I can't help but say "Hit and sink!"

3 comments:

Bob said...

ROFL...

"journalist"?

Puh -leeeeeze... save us from "journalists" like this.

Just another college-bound or college-trained bimbo who is convinced she can CHANGE THE WORLD with her stirring interviews and articles.

How simpleminded must one be to believe that an animal wonders "Are you the one who killed my brother?" This self-anointed but poorly trained amateur ambush queen is the answer.

If this twit really wanted to help animals, she woould have become a veterinarian, not some third-string hack. But that's soooo much hard work!

It's no wonder why we are so freaking doomed.

texlahoma said...

I think your label "Dealing with the brain-dead" said it all.

Galt-in-Da-Box said...

I can't fuckin' stand ABCNNBCBS/FauxNews/(P)MSNBC, or the Establishment horseshit they sugar-coat and try to sell for donuts. If we had politicians that actually believed the Constitution instead of working to subvert and destroy it, most of these newscunts would be given "a pen with a lifetime guarantee" called Lebanworth, for treason, (fomenting) sedition & inciting insurrection.
If I was President, I wouldn't waste good prison space on their ass, just give them a one-way ticket to the turd-world communist hellhole of their choice!