Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day Thoughts

Used to be I'd read about kids being taken advantage of by their parents if they were born on this day (only get a birthday every four years. It wouldn't be so bad if that meant you aged slower!
Caught the last day of Subway's $5 footlong EVERYTHING sale for brunch, so I'm happy - and full.
As word spreads and dissent mounts about NDAA 2012 Provision 1021, I have to wonder (and hope?) if this is not a retroactive attempt by Uncle Sam to deal with the putrid fruit of multiculturalism, political correctness, and loose immigration policies, all of which brought US 9-11.

4 comments:

BBC said...

Why does everyone make a big fucking deal about this day? It's just another fucking day.

Galt-in-Da-Box said...

Chill out man, it's "just another excuse to get drunk and watch 'futbol'."

texlahoma said...

I think the NDAA is for people who are not going to go along with Hillary's global treaty BS that bans all semi-auto's with a detachable magazine. (Which is practically all of them except for some .22s, that I know of.)
But I like your wishful thinking, I hope you're right.

Galt-in-Da-Box said...

Glad you brought that up, tex. Now would be a great time to pester hell out of our senatraitors to make sure they don't ass-rape US again.