Friday, March 2, 2012

Contradiction In Terms?

What rock has this guy been living under?

Doesn't he know the secret to success as a religionist is to be an obnoxious, life-sucking, altruistic asshat who runs about sticking his nose in everyone's bedroom keyhole, screeding DON'Ts and IF YOU DON'Ts at every turn and SHOULDing all over everybody "for your own good"? Maybe that's why I like the Amish: Never been insulted, humiliated or embarassed by them. Never had one beat down my door early in the morning after just getting to sleep, and I NEVER see them on TV in the street screeding "Whitie be ALWAY mothafuckin' pickin' awn me!!!" or demanding Congress give them a handout or push their agenda as theocracy.
Galt-in-Da-Box ain't about to give up his keyboard for a plow, but you gotta admit bare minimum those German folk DO make a damn good custard pie!

2 comments:

texlahoma said...

Good point(s) I like them too. I really hate to see the feds picking on them for raw milk.
They seem to be after anything that can make people independent from the corporations and the government.

That's what I think the British Petroleum oil spill was all about.
Folks down in da bayou, way to independent.

BBC said...

I don't have any problem with them not giving a fuck about everyone else, I often feel that way myself.