Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Executive Programming Decision

Since we continue to be lectured on our language by temperance-preaching drunkards, nature-loving enviro-perverts, ministers who can't keep their pants on, ten-cent millionaire altruists who won't get their sticky hands out of our pockets and other similar hypocrites, Galt-in-Da-Box will be dialing up the colorful commentary in future posts until said fakes start - litterally - walking their talk.
You were warned in the ABOUT THIS BLOG page.
I am not holding a knife to your throat, threatening to carve you like a Thanksgiving turkey if you do not read what I publish, and I am fed up with all your self-righteous, holier-than-thou bullshit...and though BULLSHIT is my favorite cussword, and apparently not yours, you have provided me infinite incentive to "make a Marine Corps drill instructor blush". Get off your high-and-mighty horse, motherfuckers.
Physician heal thyself!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Who you talking to?

Not me... whatever you want to say in your blog is super fine by me.

Now on my blog, I seldom use invectives because my son climbs all over me when I do.

Galt-in-Da-Box said...

Bob -
I get emails from time to time, one in particular appears to be particularly affected.
Bitch would fill her panties if she was to listen to my favorite radio show during a leisurely afternoon.
Glad he's not on the radio anymore, strictly internet.