Friday, April 12, 2013

"Without Natural Affection"

A chilling insight into the psychosis with which many children deal growing up - only less a father to absorb the abusive attitude:
"My son Stuart was five days old when the realisation hit me like a physical blow: having a child had been the biggest mistake of my life. Even now, 33 years on, I can still picture the scene: Stuart was asleep in his crib. He was due to be fed but hadn't yet woken. I heard him stir but as I looked at his round face on the brink of wakefulness, I felt no bond. No warm rush of maternal affection. I felt completely detached from this alien being who had encroached upon my settled married life and changed it, irrevocably, for the worse."
Think of this as a cutaway view of the mental mechanations of the average feminStaazi. It is precisely why I advise as many young people as I can to use contraception, especially in light of books like A Child Named It and Horrible Things My Mother Told Me. Take "Tony" out of the picture entirely, install a welfare &/ vaginamoney check instead thereof, and those kids have one chance in three of growing up in a halfway decent setting. Even if the father is present in the home, its no guarantee the kids won't suffer for her fucked-up mentality - if he is not the abuser, he is often out working and she is the parent most involved in the childrens' everyday lives. The fact an article like this even gets published shows the attitude doesn't stay hidden, especially when the bitch is alone with the kids.
My greatest dread is this is becoming - with all due respect & hat-tip to Tom Leykis for bringing it to our attention - "the new normal".

No comments: