Sunday, June 23, 2013

I Have Today

I
Got caught up in a world
Where people weren't real...
Where every deep emotion I should feel
Was only very briefly spoken of...
They just imagined love.
Through
A thousand yesterdays
I tossed my life away...

I can't undo the things I've done
But I can change what's yet to come
I'll start now;
I Have Today!

You showed me Lord what I could never find,
Could never focus into view;
How that true love that lingered on my mind,
Was always waiting there in You

I
Decided I should end
This life of just pretend...
Where no one ever really was my friend
And truth was only briefly spoken of...
They just imagined love
In
A thousand different ways
Your Word came home to stay...
Now love has made my whole life new
And I can change because of You
I'll start now,
I Have Today___
I'll start now;

I_Have_Today!!!

No comments: