Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vacation Wrap-Up

Gotta go back to work at 3 this afternoon.
I spent the last 11 days basically doing nothing but movie binges, internet, micro-brew & otherwise fucking off, but I did everything I wanted, and that's pretty much the point.
While we were being distracted by Syria & terrorized by the Navy Yard false flag, the national debt grew another couple billion, but somehow that never made the headlines...Go figure!
The good news at work is that we've traded off a motherfucker who believes the world owes him a living for someone diligent & vigilant who starts next week. I know this because we have worked together before.
Fine business all in all, and I'm at the point where I'm glad to be going back to work:
Two weeks off is about the limit before I start climbing &/ bouncing off the walls!

2 comments:

texlahoma said...

Sounds like a pretty good time, sometimes staycations are the best and with the economy, more and more common.

Galt-in-Da-Box said...

How you been, man! Hope the health & work are good & you are seeing great success in the areas of your life that matter most.
Will try to make these posts a bit more frequent, it's just I'm busy Busy BUSY!!